30/28x2/27 "Epic" Calm Mantine

Capture.PNG.8fbfb273f4f9f2b876c6d3d6eecc1323.PNG

Auction Details:

• Start Price: 500k
  • End Point: 24 hours (after start price is met)
  • Insta Price: 3m (Buy it Now option)
  • Minimum Raise: 100k
  • Accepted Payments: Pokedollars, Coin Capsules (400k), IV Rerolls (500k)

Important Reminders:

• The auction will conclude in 24 hours (after start price is met), and bids must adhere to the minimum raise.
  • The "Buy it Now" option allows you to secure the Pokémon, immediately at the Insta Price.
  • If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Happy Bidding!  :PikaLurk:

• Like 3

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

Greetings @Partha69

When you place a bid on an auction from a different server, you must always mention that in case of winning, you will transfer. Please make sure to do so as soon as possible. 

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

Kind regards 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Incandescent said:

Greetings @Partha69

When you place a bid on an auction from a different server, you must always mention that in case of winning, you will transfer. Please make sure to do so as soon as possible. 

Kind regards 

Yeah I'll manage that if I win. My responsibility.

• Like 1

• Doakes locked this topic