Hi dears

Jarreth14

Hi, my name is Jarreth14 and I've been playing the game for more than 2 years. I really support new players with pokes, money or something else they need since at first it's tedious, but I haven't gotten a good poke for more than a while. or a good event like the initial ones or something like that but I would like it if you would give me a hand to be able to get something and sell it to continue as I have been helping and trying to get new people to like the game just like me

1 hour ago, Jarreth14 said:

Hi, my name is Jarreth14 and I've been playing the game for more than 2 years. I really support new players with pokes, money or something else they need since at first it's tedious, but I haven't gotten a good poke for more than a while. or a good event like the initial ones or something like that but I would like it if you would give me a hand to be able to get something and sell it to continue as I have been helping and trying to get new people to like the game just like me

Hiya @Jarreth14

Firstly, I'd like to commend you on supporting new players however you can. Not many people choose to do that and its a really great thing to do for the community and we really appreciate you doing that.

With that being said, your goodwill towards players has nothing to do with the Pokemon you get from hunting. Whether it is getting a Pokemon with good IVs, Nature, Ability and Hidden Power or getting a rare event form or shiny, hunting Pokemon as a whole depends solely on RNG or luck. 

We cannot help you get Pokemon, so you can sell them and continue helping players in the game and bring more players to the game, simply because it would incentivize such notion with a reward and if we do that for other people who do the same, it would make us open to possible abuses as well as harm the experience of people playing this game and damage the economy of the game.

I understand that this might not be the response you were expecting and might be disappointing for you, but I still hope that your luck with Pokemon doesn't demotivate you from supporting new players which you have been doing all along and that you understand the reasons I have stated to you here.

Here are a couple guides on Money-Making(click to check) and Fighting Bosses with baton-pass(click to check), which provide you with a reliable source of Pokedollars, to keep your helping spirits up.

Feel free to let me know if you have any more questions or concerns regarding this.

Wishing you a lovely rest of your day,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.