Bosses on accounts

Unc3n

Good day to you!

As I mentioned at title, so sorry for wrong topic. However, I don't know where else I can raise this question anonymously.

Currently I own 02 accounts, Unc3n and X1d. I want to ask if I can do bossing at both accounts and server? Which mean that I will do bossing with 04 profile in total?

Looking forward for your kindly response.

Thank you so much ❤️

Good day to you!

I am currently running 02 accounts in total, I've read overall rule, however I still met a confusion.

In rule no. 08, it write: 

• Fight Bosses on both servers with the same account. If you transferred, you will have to wait for the cooldown on the other server to end in order to rechallenge.

So what if I do bosses on both my accounts and both server while I am not transferring server? Will them be counted as 04 accounts in total, which does not violate the rule each person have maximum of 04 accounts?

Thank you in advance. 

On 2/27/2024 at 7:13 PM, Unc3n said:

Good day to you!

I am currently running 02 accounts in total, I've read overall rule, however I still met a confusion.

In rule no. 08, it write: 

• Fight Bosses on both servers with the same account. If you transferred, you will have to wait for the cooldown on the other server to end in order to rechallenge.

So what if I do bosses on both my accounts and both server while I am not transferring server? Will them be counted as 04 accounts in total, which does not violate the rule each person have maximum of 04 accounts?

Thank you in advance. 

Hiya @Unc3n

Given what the rule in the red text in the below quote says, fighting bosses on both servers with the same account is indeed not allowed.

On 10/6/2018 at 9:35 PM, Eaty said:
  • 8. Exploiting Bosses to excessively gain income is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Selling or buying Boss Service.
    • Fight Bosses on more than 4 accounts, regardless of ownership.

To answer your question here, using both of your accounts to fight bosses in both Gold and Silver servers - is against the rules, even if you might be benefitting the same as using four accounts to do bosses.

This is also subject to change with the upcoming accounts and servers merge as you may already know about from the Discord Announcement from last week. You will then be permitted to fight a total of 20 bosses every week on only one account across all of your characters. I understand that this raises further questions and has implications on a larger scale which would be addressed in an announcement on a later date.

I hope this clears the questions that you had regarding the rules. Feel free to ask if you still have any more questions regarding this.

Have a great day,

Fusionflair

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.