31 SPD 31 SPATK HP ICE TIMID GARDEVOID AUCTION // ENDED // CAN BE CLOSED

image.png.a1122bfc7d7725abf72e1797b1e63820.png

Auction Info:

Winning Offer: 700k by @Anxhar

Duration: Auction has Ended

Any bid placed in the last 15 minutes of the auction will extend the auction to 15 minutes from the time the bid was made!

I will do my best to try and keep up with the bids in order to keep the Current Offer updated on the section above, if there's a higher offer and I haven't updated it don't hesitate in messaging me!

Accepted payment:

Pokedollars

Coin Capsule = 400k Pokedollars

Contact Me:

IGN: DrakuGamerxD

Discord: Dwayku

Edited by Drakugamerxd
Auction Ended

Hello again @Anxhar

You have been punished for continuous attempts of trying to withdraw your bids. You have been warned several times in the past (last one being not even 24 hours ago). It seems that you just refuse to respect Auction Rules. Thus, it has been dealt with accordingly. Keeping to break the rules will only worsen your situation. 

2. Bids cannot be withdrawn once placed.

- In-game: Bids cannot be edited.

- Forum: Bids may be edited, however, they cannot be changed to a lower price than initially set.

We recommend that buyers make and keep evidence of their bids. Timestamps are preferred. This is not necessary where bids are placed on the forum.

@Drakugamerxd I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. C.O. remains 700k from @Anxhar

Kind regards 

• Like 1

• Drakugamerxd changed the title to 31 SPD 31 SPATK HP ICE TIMID GARDEVOID AUCTION // ENDED // WAITING FOR TRADE
  • Drakugamerxd changed the title to 31 SPD 31 SPATK HP ICE TIMID GARDEVOID AUCTION // ENDED // CAN BE CLOSED
  • Incandescent locked this topic