[SILVER SERVER] TRAILBLAZE IS RECRUITING!

Lucifer001

1. Yeah, i've been playing pretty much every day for the last few weeks and while i don't expect to play every day for the next year or so, I imagine ill be playing at a minimum one or two nights a week for a few hours.
2.  I've been playing pokemon for a very long time but im not really an expert on strategy and such in PvP so once im able to get through the game and gather a bunch of pokemon i want to work on making a team for PvP and learning more.
3. I usually always have discord up on my laptop and im always on my laptop lol
4. I don't really talk to anyone in game since I don't have anyone to talk to but i'd be pretty active in the guild chat

image.png.760d040316d8cdfbafe2483f39aef842.png

1. Can you see yourself playing this game for at least 1-2 years?

Best pvp player
2. What type of investment are you leaning towards in-game? (e.g., time, willingness to help, etc.)

Time, willingness to help
3. How active are you on Discord? (It's important for guild members to participate in Discord discussions, events, and updates to stay connected with the community.)

very active
4. How active are you in-game?

very active

image.png.e9855851a4f418cb9c600658ff42232b.png

7 hours ago, Xen0ph0bic said:

Best pvp player
2. What type of investment are you leaning towards in-game? (e.g., time, willingness to help, etc.)

Time, willingness to help
3. How active are you on Discord? (It's important for guild members to participate in Discord discussions, events, and updates to stay connected with the community.)

very active

very active

image.png.e9855851a4f418cb9c600658ff42232b.png

Hello, you can join our discord server from the link given in the post.🫡

Sure but i can take some leaves for few months mainly for work

I can help for pvp team building mainly. 

I don't use discord, and mainly i'm not fan of any social media.

When i'm not travelling for work I'm online almost everyday

15 hours ago, Leaff said:

Sure but i can take some leaves for few months mainly for work

I can help for pvp team building mainly. 

I don't use discord, and mainly i'm not fan of any social media.

When i'm not travelling for work I'm online almost everyday

Hello! Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for your interest in joining our guild. For better communication, I recommend joining our Discord server. It’s the easiest way for us to coordinate, especially when it comes to in-game invites and events.

If you don’t have a Discord account, please share your time zone and the times you’re typically active in-game. That way, we can make sure we’re available at the same time.

The forum is a bit slow for organizing things, and we regularly host events with great prize pools on Discord. It’ll help you stay in the loop!
Thanks!