[SILVER SERVER] VANGUARD IS RECRUITING!

Lucifer001

1) I can see myself playing this game for a few years if I can get involved in a community.

2) I can play a few times a week with more time during the summer and in December for longer sessions of play. I'd love to help where I can once I figure out what in the world I'm doing.

3) I use discord aaallll the time, but usually just for personal stuff and DnD. I haven't used it for gaming communities before, so I'm looking forward to getting involved.

4) I've only just started and just beat Misty, so it's hard to say, but I'm looking for a game and community that I can join longer-term. I'm a little lost because this game seems to have more than I thought it would, but I'm wanting to try out new things. For instance, I've never so much as EV trained before and I'm messing with that for the first time now. 

My IGN is thesavii

35 minutes ago, Thesavii said:

1) I can see myself playing this game for a few years if I can get involved in a community.

2) I can play a few times a week with more time during the summer and in December for longer sessions of play. I'd love to help where I can once I figure out what in the world I'm doing.

3) I use discord aaallll the time, but usually just for personal stuff and DnD. I haven't used it for gaming communities before, so I'm looking forward to getting involved.

4) I've only just started and just beat Misty, so it's hard to say, but I'm looking for a game and community that I can join longer-term. I'm a little lost because this game seems to have more than I thought it would, but I'm wanting to try out new things. For instance, I've never so much as EV trained before and I'm messing with that for the first time now. 

My IGN is thesavii

Hi! Thanks for applying, I saw you already joined our discord server, left a message for you there hope you enjoy your stay!! 

11 minutes ago, Pyroknight2 said:

I just started the game a couple days ago i have 8 gym badges and am just llooking for a guild I dont know how to apply though

Hello!

Usually, when you apply to any guild, you must answer a set of requirements questions beforehand. Each guild has its own specific criteria, depending on their focus, such as PvP or PvE. However, at Vanguard, we don't have any hardcore requirements for joining. We cherish the company of fellow gamers and aim to grow together as a community.

You can join our Discord server from the link given in the post and apply in the guild channel. Thank you for your interest in Vanguard!

Best regards,  

~Vanguard

• Like 1