[SILVER SERVER] VANGUARD IS RECRUITING!

Lucifer001

51 minutes ago, Ayuzh said:

Hello I requested a friend request to add the specific details but the you have disabled the add friend system.

hey @Ayuzh
sorry for the delay and thanks for letting me know that my settings were off, I turned them back to normal, you can send me a message anytime for anything, have a nice day. 

1) Can you see yourself playing this game for at least 1-2years?
Yes but my activity levels fluctuate because of life and new games

2) What type of investment you are leaning towards in-game? (like, time, willingness to help etc.)

I have a mostly stay at home job that allows me to play a heck of a lot of games 

3) How active you are in discord (It's important for guild members to participate in Discord discussions, events, and updates to stay connected with the community.)

Discord is my main social media platform and I'm available almost 24/7 on discord

4) How active you are in-game?

Currently I play around 2-8 hours a day but that will increase with a new community around. I only join guilds or game communities when I plan on playing that game for a while

Capture.PNG

1. Can I see myself playing Pro for 1-2 years? yea sometimes I take a break due to work but will come back when I can  

2.what kind of investment I'm willing to make? I love to troll and help player guildmate whenever I can. Me sometimes big softie

3. Quite Active Discord is my main source of communication for a lot of gaming and also a moderator in a GTA server so most often I be on discord checking mail or stuff 

4. Im So-so active I do hunting currently not pvping due to my team being outdated I help a lot of players with ton of stuff so constantly bounce back and fourth between both servers decided to stay in silver to help more players in both server.

5 minutes ago, N1ghtcr4wl3r said:

decided to stay in silver to help more players in both server.

Hello fellow trainer, thank you for showing interest in our guild, yes we are also here to support each other and new and old player alike, hope you can help more players in the future regardless of their server. Sent you a message, have a wonderful day.  

1. Can I see myself playing Pro for 1-2 years? yea sometimes I take a break due to university stuff but I always come back when I can  

2.what kind of investment I'm willing to make? Time and help if needed

3. I spend most of my time on the pc so I'm always available on discord

4. I try to play most days

@Hazepro Hello, Good morning/evening/night. Thank you for choosing vanguard above all, we appreciate it and would love to make you a part of our community. You can join our discord from the link given in the post. Thank you, have wonderful day.