Pinkan Dungeon Service - Mingrenpro

Hello Trainers, I'm selling the Pinkan Dungeon Service in Gold Server

http://melo.jpg

Details as below:

Spoiler

1. What do I get from this service?
--> After the service finishes, your character will be standing next to the newly added Mythical Pokemon: Meloetta (it's allowed for PvP btw). By then, you can get your desired sync and capture it.

2. What preparation do I need to be ready for the service?
--> Your character will need access to Pinkan Island and have fulfilled the Pinkan Dungeon's Entrance quest - the one that leads you to the entrance of the Pinkan Dungeon.

3. What if I'm from the Silver server?
--> You will have to come to Gold for the service.

4. Do I have to share my account for this to be done?

--> Not necessarily, it usually takes 1.5 hours for me to complete, so if you're available in-game at the start time and the end time, you don't need to share your account. But in case you can't be sure if you're available at the start & end time, it's better to share your account for me to handle the process more conveniently.

5. Do I get to know the way to complete this dungeon, using this service?
--> You don't. I only tell you when it will start, and when it will end.

6. Payment method:
50% as the first payment for your order to be valid, and pay the rest when the service is completed. (By showing you the screenshot of it via personal message)

*Price:
1.5m for non-Vietnamese customer; - 1.2m for Vietnamese customers
900k for specific players that I know well enough; - 600k for Ascension Guild members
* Accepted payment: Cash & CC (400k)

*Note: 20% Discount applied from March 14th, 2024 - March 17th, 2024 (active)

- I can only serve 6 customers at max per day (limit by the mechanic), so the rule is first come first serve, unless I can't contact the first-comer.

- My IGN: Mingrenpro (Gold server)
- My discord: HaseKirie (HaseKirie#9418)

*Previous Customer:

Spoiler

1. Marley47
http://marley.png

2. Sabito12
sabito12.png

Edited by Mingrenpro
Pricing edit
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

20220513_183329.jpg

well no issue regarding prices but dicriminating players with the given country name doesn't seems cool. you could have given other reasons for prices.

• Like 3

SignatureCrazyMaD.gif.6e9190794f6b1f6fd5fb03a16bc26747.gif

MaD's Shop

Good idea to offer this access to the rewards of this rather difficult dungeon 😉
On the other hand, price discrimination based on nationality is not "wording issue" 🙂 Post a price, and discount privately!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Marouflard said:

Good idea to offer this access to the rewards of this rather difficult dungeon 😉
On the other hand, price discrimination based on nationality is not "wording issue" 🙂 Post a price, and discount privately!

I'm afraid that "discount privately" part is not transparent enough and will leave a bad impact for future customer when they look at the "previous customer part" and see inconsitency in the pricing, that's why I made it clear from the start.

20220513_183329.jpg

What about a Vietnamese Ascension Guild member? is it 400k? and what if it's your brother, whom is not in your guild? ... It's never-ending...

"900k for specific players that I know well enough" is already "not transparent enough".

"Accepted payment: Cash & CC (400k)"    So Marley47 paid 900k, and Sabito12 800k (2CC x 400k)...

This kind of services requires a precise and simple pricing policy!

Edited by Marouflard
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Marouflard said:

What about a Vietnamese Ascension Guild member? is it 400k? and what if it's your brother, which is not in your guild? ... It's never-ending...

"900k for specific players that I know well enough" is already "not transparent enough".

"Accepted payment: Cash & CC (400k)"    So Marley47 paid 900k, and Sabito12 800k (2CC x 400k)...

This kind of services requires a precise and simple pricing policy!

I can clarify your doubt like this: Marley and Sabito12 were in the same category of 900k, the moment Sabito paid me 2x CCs, he did buy them at 450k each and this thread have yet to be posted to price CC as 400k. 

As for different combination than what's listed, it will just fall into the lowest possible announced price at max, which is 600k before 20% discount. Transparency here is that you won't have much trouble finding which category you belong to, if in doubt, can just ask me. 

Edited by Mingrenpro

20220513_183329.jpg

• Yellow locked this topic
  • Administrator

Hi there @Mingrenpro

I have locked your thread, as there are some important details to cover first.

Prices are indeed at your own discretion, so if you'd like to give Guildie rates, friend discounts or just generally open yourself up to negotiation, that's fine - however ensure that when you make these agreements, evidence of the agreed price is made and kept, so that it can be made available on Staff request should anything go wrong.

However, you cannot offer prices based on nationality. This is discrimination, and may also open the door to topics branching into racism. This is not acceptable outside of PRO, and it is definitely not acceptable within PRO. To be clear, this is what I am referencing:

22 hours ago, Mingrenpro said:

1.5m for non-Vietnamese customer; - 1.2m for Vietnamese customers

You are welcome to create a new post, however you must adjust your pricing model and remove the discriminatory elements.

22 hours ago, Mingrenpro said:

But in case you can't be sure if you're available at the start & end time, it's better to share your account for me to handle the process more conveniently.

Some optional advice, that I'd strongly recommend you follow, is where you have stated the above, to include details regarding the Game Rules, in particular the following:

On 10/6/2018 at 5:05 PM, Eaty said:

3. Account sharing isn't recommended but allowed none the less.

• The account owner will be held accountable for any infraction committed on the account.
  • Accounts shared with you do not count as one of your 4 accounts unless you are given full ownership of said account.
  • We do not offer support in proxy cases where you are banned due to connections to another user. Your IP and device are your responsibility.

I would also suggest the inclusion of asking your buyers to change their password after you have logged in, to give them peace of mind in relation to their account's safety. This is at their discretion, so if they choose not to do so, that's their choice - however it is better to be safe than to sorry, and as a service provider you should encourage the same mindset.

• Like 4

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.