Medicham doesn't accept the Mega stone

On 3/16/2024 at 1:13 AM, Abdelhaq93a said:

Can some help? My Medicham is fully Ev trained and is lvl 100. How to pass the quest?

image.png

Hiya @Abdelhaq93a

I am sorry to hear about the situation you were in here. 

For the Medichamite quest(click for a guide), the requirements to start the quest are as follows:

• Mega Bracelet, if you don't have one you can check a guide here.
  • Quest is based in the Hoenn region, so you will need to have beaten the Elite Four there.

To start the quest, you have to speak with Brawly in the Mt. Pyre Exterior. After that, you will have to speak to John near the entrance to Mt. Pyre Summit, where he will take 1.5k Pokedollars in exchange for a Fake Medichamite, then Brawly will take you to the Summit to speak to you and at the end of the dialogue, task you with, coming back with a New Medicham to attest you in a battle.

The Medicham that you have to show to Brawly will have to be:

• Freshly caught as a Meditite - after speaking to Brawly in the Summit
  • Your OT
  • Either Jolly or Adamant Natured
  • Fully EV trained and at Maximum Happiness(255)
  • Evolved into Medicham.

After all that you have to show it to Brawly then he will challenge you to a battle with his Medicham which you have to win to get the Medichamite.

In your case here...

It might have been that you were showing a previously caught, OT Medicham that you have, or it might have not been at Maximum Happiness(255). 

I do, however, see that you have completed the quest since making this thread and obtained the Medichamite on your account, Abdelhaqab, realizing the fact.

As that is the case, I will be locking this thread as resolved. Feel free to reach out again in the future in the Resolution Center with any such questions or issues that you encounter.

Take care,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.