add an Exp Candy size changer

Forcefall

it's a pain to use many Exp Candy on a pokemon espacialy the XS Exp Candy (100 Exp points) that's why i suggest to add a NPC which can change the EXP CANDY to different size (L/M/XL ...) or simply when using Exp Candy on a pokemon a message will ask us "how many choosen Exp Candy we would use on it ! "  .

image.png.3e7eec01923b9a1818681c95854c6ef8.png

Edited by Forcefall
  • Like 1

spacer.png

i don't think we need an npc for that they can simply add bulk feeding option like when we buy pokeball from mart an dialoge box apears in which we have to fill desired amount.
making npc will make player to travel a long distance like if npc is in cerulean and player is in fuchia,cinnabar island the player have to just circle around the map to get to npc or have to waste money to skip time by using transportation service

1 minute ago, Ldrago0310j said:

they can simply add bulk feeding option

thats what i said or simply when using Exp Candy on a pokemon a message will ask us "how many choosen Exp Candy we would use on it ! "  sorry 4 my bad English

• Haha 1

spacer.png