Pinkan Island quest problem

Satwe

Hello!

I came back after a 4-5 year long break from the game and i tried to do the pinkan island quest after i returned few weeks ago. Problem here is that i follow the walkthrough from the internet and followed all steps from step 1 but the NPCs i need to talk to, do not trigger any quest related dialogue. I then went to pinkan and searched all spots for the hidden rockets to fight them. To my surprise i found one of them (that i prob didnt fight back then) and fight him so i got access to the cliff after this fight. (To mention at this point that it could be that i started this quest before i stopped playing around 2019 but did not finish it then) so now that i continued the quest i can enter the cliff area but there is no other team rocket or giovani to fight and i could keep my pokeballs the whole time. I also dont remember handing in a 90 lvl Scyther for the ranger and the ranger just tells me that i am free to enter etc.

Could you please check if there is a bug here or am i good to go? Just want to make sure that i am able to encounter pinks there before i start grinding. 

Below are some screenshots that i have made maybe it helps you understand better. 

1st pic : I had no access to the cliff area before fighting the hidden rocket and the guards there would not let me through. So i entered the cliff area for the first time and the pics that follow show there were no rockets nor trainers nor giovani to fight.

image.png.030d8506fca9086a1ada8e7c1083f80e.png

2 pic cliff area entered first time.

image.png.30691aed7bf9060f26d158335166346c.png

3 forest ranger at the entrance of the forest area

image.png.83435d0b082ae9c70e527712799117ba.png

Please confirm if i am good to go here or there is any kind of problem?

Sorry if this was posted in the wrong group or if there is already a similar thread. Could no find any similar issues online. 

Thank you for your time

image.png.28ba021971b10fe0429c5536861cee87.png

Hello @Satwe. My apologies for the late response. 

I have forwarded your issue to the CS team, who will investigate. After they look into it, either one of them or myself will update you on the situation.

Until then, we ask for your patience and understanding.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Thank you for the reply @Epithet

i do have access to all areas in Pinkan island and also can catch wild pokemon there, i just want to make sure that i have done this properly and there is no bugs as for example pink encounters etc. 

Thank you very much

Hello again. 

We've concluded our investigation and found no problems with your account. You should be able to access and hunt in any area with no problems.

It just may be that you forgot that you completed the quest. Regardless, you can move forward with no worry.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.