Invalid Username or Password

Vaati

PRO Username: Vaati

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing, just loging in and play like everytime, and today, doesn't work anymore..

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

First, i saw it was a new client release, so i tried, to download it and retry, same bug message..

becuse i didn't change my password or username, i'm sure, so either i got hacked (and someone changed my password ? but why me ? i'm a random.. even if somes people looked very angry at me in rankep pvp) either it's a bug but please, it's really stressful...

I put too much time (and money, even recently, i just bought a new membership and poke with ms) to lose just on a bug / hack :/

Tanks in advance to read and help me, i'm not feeling good on this issue

Edit : tried the 'Lost your password ?' but got '"If you cannot access your email, or cannot remember which email address you used to sign up you will need to contact a member of PRO Staff. " And no mail on my adress, so i need to contact 'a PRO staff' to make it like before ?

Description and Message

tried everything, please help... the forum prove the 'vaati' account is still mine and i got the password, why not in game ? Why even on the account section on the main site it does the bug ? :/

I'm worry about what a guy can do on my account right now, sell all my pokes ? Make it ban by spam or insult with my 'name' ?

Screen : oEYqe.png (before i can't login)

oHCBU.jpg and the error message

There has been quite a few people posting errors similar to this, you said you tried getting an email, did you not receive it? did you check your junk mail perhaps? Also are you able to log into your account on the main website under the account tab?

I'm having the exact same problems. Naero told me to reset password which I can't do because I had used a temporary email. Maybe you try that. I can login in the forum, but I can't login into the game. So strange. Happened yesterday at ~18:00, couldn't login since.

Thats the problem, i receive nothing... I think the best solution is an admin see with me to change my email adress / password :/

And no, on the main website it does the same message that i got on the game, wrong username or password.. :Frown:

155133 I'm having the exact same problems. Naero told me to reset password which I can't do because I had used a temporary email. Maybe you try that. I can login in the forum, but I can't login into the game. So strange. Happened yesterday at ~18:00, couldn't login since.

Oh, nice to know ty, to be honest i didn't try to relog on the forum because i may have the bug too, so i pray for the cookies to stay ^^'

But yeah, same, can't log anywhere too, like my account vanished except on forum..

155134 Thats the problem, i receive nothing... I think the best solution is an admin see with me to change my email adress / password :/

And no, on the main website it does the same message that i got on the game, wrong username or password.. :Frown:

Did you tried this link? https://pokemonrevolution.net/reset_pass.php

Yep, and got "Please check your email for further instructions on how to reset your password.

If you cannot access your email, or cannot remember which email address you used to sign up you will need to contact a member of PRO Staff. "

No mail on my adress, thats why i'd like to change too, anyway, it says i need to contact an admin then ^^'