Coins Sale

1. 1.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
[glow=white]Hello PRO players,

From looking over the trading section I have noticed that there are very limited options for purchasing coins, which limits the real-money items for many players as not everyone is able to go out and buy currency to get the newest mount/clothes/etc.

As a fairly new player I haven't got a massive amount of in game cash so for the time being I am looking to sell coins for pokédollars.

Please note the following terms & conditions before contacting me or reading on:[/glow]

- Transactions for coins are locked in at quantities of 100c, and therefore your purchase amount must be divisible by 100c. This is regardless of amount, I am not willing to sell 975c any more than I am willing to sell 150c. Quantities available will be 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, etc.

- I may need notice in advance in order to fulfil your order, especially for larger amounts. I work using a debit card with a fixed sum on it to ensure that I don't sell too many coins and as such if the funding is not on my card then you may need to wait for me to top it up. I will top the card up once per week, and will operate on a first come first served basis.

- The coins will only be purchased on my account, spent on my account and then the goods bought with said coins will be provided to you. For example, if you purchase 200c then you can get a Dodrio mount, a pickaxe and a handaxe with it but the game does not offer the facility to trade the coins themselves nor am I willing to add the coins to another account.

- This service is payment up front, and I will require payment for the goods prior to purchasing any items whatsoever from the shop. For smaller amounts of coins I will usually have this on my account regardless, so will be fine to get payment before the items rather than before purchasing the coins, but for larger amounts (i.e. 1000c order) I will require payment of the Pokédollars before I will purchase the coins.

- When coins are purchased on PRO, you have to re-log in order for them to become available. Please note that when I am logging out to refresh my coins that this is not a scam. You should take screenshots of all trade agreements in the chat, along with screenshots of the money being traded over, and then you know that if it takes me a few moments to log back in (signal/server/etc) then you know your coins are purchased and that as soon as I am able to get back into my account we'll be trading your goods across.

- I accept liability for any issues regarding inability to top up the coins, so any issues with my Paypal, card or with the PRO payment system accepting the order and I will refund any Pokédollars paid. The only exception to this would be if you were happy to wait and advised as such. Any liability for data loss caused by server however is accepted by the buyer; as soon as the trade is done and you've got your goods they are no longer my responsibility. Should the server cut out and your goods be lost, your own signal cut out and your goods be lost, or any other similar issue then unfortunately I will not be replacing them free of charge.

[glow=white]The below prices are subject to rapid change based on the value of coins on the market as I perceive it. The below prices are also non-negotiable, as are any changes to these prices you are advised of when placing your order.[/glow]

[glow=green]100c: $250,000[/glow]

[glow=blue]200c: $495,000[/glow]

[glow=purple]500c: $1,200,000[/glow]

[glow=gold]1000c: $2,200,000[/glow]

[glow=white]The only exception to pokédollars I am willing to accept as payment type is rare candies. Rare candies will be accepted as a form of payment at a value of $10,000 each. So for example if you are purchasing 100c from me, I am willing to accept 5 rare candies along with $200,000 instead of the normal $250,000. Or alternatively I would also be willing to accept 25x rare candies should that be your preference.

I look forward to hearing from you. Should you be interested in purchasing coins from me then please send me a PM in game or add me as a friend and begin the conversation with how many coins you would like to buy. Following our trade should you be particularly happy (or unhappy) with the service please leave a comment below with any feedback.

Happy Trading!

Tom (AlmostNeverReal)[/glow]

Topic moved to proper place.