Region Locked Trade Mistakenly

Hey, today I bought a Hippowdown for 450k in a cross server trade (through alt account). But after trading I saw that the Hippowdown was region locked. I didn’t notice at all about it. There was a msg while I was trading but I didnt see it properly and accepted the trade. Sorry for the mistake..

Since thats my alt account I want to transfer this Hippowdown to my main account 'Ismamstander'. The money used in buying this hippo was money of Ismamstander, i.e : my main account (you can see previous trades).

The account this Hippo is in is "Xmote" and I want to trasnfer to "Ismamstander"

Please help me out! I need the hippo in my pvps. I bought it solely for playing pvps today. Thanks!

Hey

I'm sorry to inform you but we do not provide these kind of services when the mistake is done by your side. You will have to complete the story on your alt account in order to get the pokemon out of it.

• Like 1

20210420_054932.gif

Ah that's a big trouble then. Since I've got no time at all, I dont think I can complete the story. Can you please reverse trade it anyway? I'll send the ss of the owner of hippo regarding its confirmation then. 

Ty for the fast reply! 

• Haha 1

I understand your frustration but again not possible. We only force trades with valid reasons and in order to fix problems that are out of players hands.

Edited by Jhizen
  • Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

20210420_054932.gif

• Jhizen locked this topic