wts charizard 31/30 speed/sp attack timid hp electric

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Araragikun said:

I think this bid is bid at same time it end can trade mod confirm this?

I think the bid was in time so I did the trade but you did well to call the staff to help us 🙂

Edited by Karvelas
  • Like 1

Hello all, 

@Karvelas You are incorrect here, which is why you should always wait for a staff member to clarify these things before making the decision on your own, if there's any question like in this case.

3 hours ago, Karvelas said:

I think the bid was in time so I did the trade but you did well to call the staff to help us

Using GMT-0 I will be determining the correct winner of this auction
Auction Start: 30/03/24 at 10:20am by Prohunter10
Auction End: 31/03/24 at 10:09am by @Araragikun

The offer at 10:24am by Kejan is considered invalid as it came exactly 15 minutes after the most previous valid bid, therefore i had reversed this trade. Here is how the 15 minute extension rule works as stated in our Auction rules.

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

9. End point is final and must be honoured.

- In-game: End points cannot be extended for any reason, and must be accurate to the second that the auction is set to end. It is recommended to use timestamps to manage your auction correctly.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00:00, bids are valid until 14:59:59 and no later.

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

With this being said,
@Kejan I have issued you a full refund and removed the Charizard from your account.
@Karvelas I have removed 49,999 from your account as that was the difference between Kejan's bid and @Araragikun
@Araragikun I have removed 540,001 from your account and transferred you the Charizard.

Feel free to report this thread if there was any issues with the trade reversal process, I will be locking it as there is no further action to take at this time.

Innerfocus

• Like 1