mis items no tienen nombre

On 4/1/2024 at 11:33 PM, Fer1711 said:

Buenas consulta....ingrese hoy y mis item no tienen nombre por que razon? y otra esta el pajaro legendio zapdos para capturar?

Hello @Fer1711

I apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the recently encountered bugs on the client due to the new update, as @Evan1011 also informed you here, which I appreciate and thank them for.

The issues have been fixed now. The updated client is now available on the Downloads Page. Follow the steps below to install it on your Device:

1. Delete the older client files from your computer(applies for Windows, Mac and Linux users) or uninstall the older client if you're on Android.
  2. Download the new client from the page linked above according to your Operating System.
  3. After downloading, you have to unzip the files if you're on Windows/Mac/Linux after which you can run it from the folder. If you're on Android, just install the new client using the APK.

As the issue overall has been fixed and addressed already, I will be locking this thread as resolved. Feel free to create a new one in the future, in case of any such issues encountered or other questions.

Take care,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.