Missing item names

Go to solution Solved by Epithet,

After I updated, I logged in and the items in my bag are all missing names. I'm trying to use HM01 to teach a pokemon Cut,  but I don't know which item is the right item bc there are  no names associated with the items, lol is there anything in settings to fix this? Developers, thanks for making this game, it rocks!

*edit Also item names in the mart to buy have no names.

Edited by Jesuswins
Additional information
  • Like 1

Hello @Jesuswins. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience experienced.

The Developer team has been made aware of these issues and they will work as fast as they can to fix them. It may take some time for them to identify and find a solution to the issues, so we ask for your patience and understanding. 
Thanks for reporting the issue, we appreciate players helping us keep the game free of bugs.

I'll keep you updated on the situation as it unfolds.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

The items are appearing now, great job! However, now I'm on a blackscreen after I log in, haha! I can see other characters moving around me and I see the chat. The map I am on is called Example Mapname. Thank you very much for trying to help me.

Screenshot_20240401_214537_PROClient.jpg

• Solution
10 hours ago, Jesuswins said:

The items are appearing now, great job! However, now I'm on a blackscreen after I log in, haha! I can see other characters moving around me and I see the chat. The map I am on is called Example Mapname. Thank you very much for trying to help me.

Screenshot_20240401_214537_PROClient.jpg

This is another new issue for android users. Devs are aware and working on a solution. Please be patient a little bit longer.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.