ADAMANT EMBOAR SUMMER

As per your screenshot (see attachment #1) you received the offer at xx:29:10, therefore the auction was extended until xx:44:10.
As you can see by the time I posted my renewed offer of 1.6 m (see attachment #2), I bid on the Pokemon before the auction was supposed to end. I was well within the time window.

image.png

image.png.e1295f391f9a783113cff18bec92c362.png

Edited by Jinzoooo

Hello all,

@Spiidyrex Jinzooo's bid was completely valid and within the confines of our 15-minute bid extension period as stated within our Auction Rules. Heres how it works:

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

9. End point is final and must be honoured.

- In-game: End points cannot be extended for any reason, and must be accurate to the second that the auction is set to end. It is recommended to use timestamps to manage your auction correctly.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00:00, bids are valid until 14:59:59 and no later.

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

@Jinzoooo You are correct with the bid extension here but keep in mind we use forum timestamps, not in-game time stamps for forum auctions. So in this scenario the extension would be at xx:36:00-xx:51:00, even though the ingame bid was at xx:29:00.

On 4/14/2024 at 5:53 PM, Jinzoooo said:

As per your screenshot (see attachment #1) you received the offer at xx:29:10, therefore the auction was extended until xx:44:10.

Also, @Spiidyrex You cannot advertise something as "20+ X3". This is misleading and may cause confusion for potential bidders. I have edited your title to properly convey this pokemon.

On 6/20/2016 at 10:35 PM, Ehkoe said:

1. When advertising, be clear and accurate about what you are buying or selling.

When stating a Pokemon is IV+ (25+, 26+, etc), all stats must be equal to, or above the advertised numbers.

Exception: Decreased ATK, SPATK or SPD stats.

e.g. A Timid Pokemon may be advertised as 25+, if all stats except Attack are equal to, or above 25. 

With this being said i have reversed the original trade here and forced it to the proper winner, @Jinzoooo

@Aloveq626 I have issued you a full refund of 1,450,000 and removed the event-themed Emboar from your account
@Spiidyrex I have added an additional 150,000 to your account as this was the difference between aloveq626 bid, and Jinzo's bid
@Jinzoooo I have removed 1,600,000 from your account and transferred you the Emboar

Feel free to report this thread if there was any error in the reversal process. Will lock this as there is no further action to take here at the moment.

Innerfocus

Edited by Innerfocus
  • Like 3