bosses on both server query

Muneb

i want to clarify in depth coz if i am breaking rule then plzz verify me.

i did bosses last week on gold with muneb acc then i transfered server now my main in silver i did bosses in gold this week on my main i didnt do on silver this week i did last week on the account of gold which is now in silver 

so wanted to clerify if even this was not allowed as yauga replied to me in discord but didnt clerify me in detail i know we can do bosses in 4 account and cant do pvp from same acc in both server 

so needed help to understand it.

Edited by Muneb

Hi. Thank you for contacting us about your issue.

Just to clarify Rule #8 of the Overall Game Rules about Bossing in different servers: 

If you transferred, you will have to wait for the cooldown on the other server to end in order to rechallenge.

In your case, from what I understand, you did your bosses on the Gold server, then transferred to Silver and haven't done any on Silver yet. If it is the case, then as noted, you will have to wait for the cooldown on the Gold server to end in order to be able to start doing Bosses in Silver to respect our Rules.

We hope this will answer your query. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any questions and good luck in your adventures!

- Kubrick

Mate what I did is I did bosses on gold only not on silver but I did wait till time to expire idk how to explain even further basically I did bosses on gold transfered gold acc in silver and I did boss in gold again but after time expire first 20 bosses