prestige pokemon, The lvl 100 limit (general useless but fun suggestion)

Iceflake

TL:DR version
Lvl 100 cap could be thrown out and let pokemon lvl up to lvl 999 where they can Prestige back to 100.  (In battle they will always count as lvl 100. stats included, to avoid moves like seismic toss dealing over max 100 damage.)

My suggestion is simple, Unlock the level cap.  Then add a Prestige NPC that will revert your lvl 999 (insert lvl cap here) back to lvl 100.  This will award the pokemon a unique entrance animation.  What I have in idea is a small star that sparkles.  You will gain another one for each prestige you obtain.  Now for balance reasons in battle the pokemon will keep their stats from lvl 100.  This is to avoid moves that do damage based on lvl. 

Whats the point you may ask?  You can see how much you used your pokemon!  You could also incorporate PVP into it, letting people get EXP from ranked PVP for their team (since you need lvl 100 anyway).  You could also rewards players for each prestige they get.  They could be one time rewards or rewards you can get multiple times for each mon you Prestige.  You could also tie together Changing the pokeball the pokemon is in after X number of Prestiges. 

Thank you for reading my general useless Suggestion.  Have no idea if its even possible or even worth the time but it might be cool for this to be the only Pokemon MMO to do this!.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

Hmm... well yes but no. I think a more valid method would be to make a rare form ot pokemon into your "prestige" mon, this mon becomes untrade-able can't be used in pvp/boss figting keeps its lvl 100 stat, but gains lvl unkown and xp count set to 0 with a max of 10,000. This accumulated xp can then be traded in at a npc for xp candies.

Also not one of the easiest to implement but would be fun to get some extra oomf outa them lvl 100 false swipers.