URL shows old ingame Name

Siidon

Hello, 

i've been visiting my own forums-profile and realized that it still shows my very first ingame name in the URL. (I've changed it for like 5 times already)

image.png.4e3c93374fc1fdfb3f31a3836f23ce98.png

Is that normal? Do other players see that too or is it just me as account owner? 

I don't know if it's a bug but I know there is a lot more important stuff to check/do for the mod-team. 🙂 Would be happy about an answer but don't need to rush for this I guess. :)))

Cheers, Siidon

Edit: If I change the URL and type it with my current name it does reload with the very first ign as shown in the screenshot. 

Edited by Siidon

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there! I sincerely apologize for the long response time on this thread. Our Dev team is already aware of this, and they are currently working on a fix for it. As you mentioned, this is a low priority issue, so there is currently no ETA on its implementation, but a fix for it is indeed in the works! If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed

• Like 1

You're very welcome! I'll go ahead and lock this thread, but, again, if you do have any more questions or concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new thread! Best of luck to you. ❤️

- Codexed