Pokemon at level 100 but I can't evolve it

7 hours ago, Perobento said:

Hello, I bought this pokemon at level 100 and raised happiness to evolve, but even using mystery candy it doesn't evolve, what do I need to do?

image.png.0d31d43fa48a610dfc5f06abf091cdd4.png

For Pokémon that evolve based on happiness, you can decrease their happiness and then increase it again, following specific conditions if necessary, to trigger evolution, irrespective of their current level. so no, the mysterious candy doesn't work, try to raise its happiness to max again via the Groomer NPC during the correct time of day, you can find one at Goldenrod Underground Path, Cerulean City House 5, Slateport City or Hearthome City. hope I was any help to you. 

Hi. Thank you for contacting us about your issue.

You see, when this happens, what we would recommend you to do is actually have your Chansey faint once. This way, it's happiness will go down a bit. Afterwards, battle some Wild Pokémon to raise it's happiness back to maximum. This should trigger it's evolution into Blissey. If this does not work, try to repeat this process but instead of fighting wild pokemon, close your client, reopen it and visit any Groomer NPC in any region to make its happiness increase.

We hope this will help out for your issue. Thank you for your time and good luck in your adventures!

- Kubrick