Diamond Domain Main Cave & Private Resort = The Mystery!

1. FINALLY, someone who bother pointing out with screenshot WHERE the hell is the access point to "Private Resort" area. I've been wondering about it ever since before the Halloween event last year. No one I asked ever gave a clear pointer, the most they ever say is just "a stone on the upper right area of love island".

2. The "Trainer Valley Cave" might be the area that a staff mentioned before (Deathwing, I think?), there's supposed to be a cave that connects with the currently closed cave next to Bill's house, that allows quick exit from Trainer Valley. The "Trainer Valley Stop" area has a sparkling cave entrance access point blocked by a big tree, I'm willing to bet that's the entrance to Trainer Valley Cave, which will have an exit that leads to the outside of the currently closed cave next to Bill's house. If the area is now showing on Woobat's dex entry, that means we're getting it soon.

3. The "Pitch Black Cave" area is a curious one - it has two sparkling access points above connected by a bridge, but no way to reach them. The sparkles imply those access points work, I wonder where they connect to? Also, I find it hilarious that a cave called "Pitch Black" is actually really bright, and even has lampposts in it XD

4. I also wonder when "Diamond Domain Main Cave" area, "Valencia Island" area, and "Fishing Staff" area will be available......they've been mentioned in Dex entries for months, in fact they're already there even when the server's player limit is just around 600. The only reason I can think of for why access to them are still not available yet, is because they're planning to put quests or NPC battles in there, that are not scripted yet because they haven't got the chance to do it.

Personally I think they should make the areas available anyway for now, won't be the first time an area available to players got NPCs added to it later on. Just look at Route 26 & 27.

5. IMO they have to do something eventually with the GTS building in Goldenrod and the "Battle Tower" area :Crazy:

Maybe the GTS building is where the Auction House will eventually be? While the Battle Tower area might eventually be the Mt. Battle that Arnie would like to do. That's my guess, anyway.

156698 1. FINALLY, someone who bother pointing out with screenshot WHERE the hell is the access point to "Private Resort" area. I've been wondering about it ever since before the Halloween event last year. No one I asked ever gave a clear pointer, the most they ever say is just "a stone on the upper right area of love island".

You're welcome! ^^

Thanks for all the answer all! I suppose we have to wait & see so!

minilo10.pngbann_f12.png

HDkb8k.jpg

I'll disclose only 2 maps, rest is for you to find out.

Private Resort : It was a map created by our content team to assist a fella to propose to his girlfriend. We decided to keep it afterwards as a relic of the event, said map may or may not have some changes in the future.

Valencia Island : An island among the other islands of Orange Archipelago, an ongoing project of making the orange islands from the original series.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

157198 I'll disclose only 2 maps, rest is for you to find out.

Private Resort : It was a map created by our content team to assist a fella to propose to his girlfriend. We decided to keep it afterwards as a relic of the event, said map may or may not have some changes in the future.

Valencia Island : An island among the other islands of Orange Archipelago, an ongoing project of making the orange islands from the original series.

Owwww, thanks for the informations Deathwing!

It's very nice of you to help this guy !

minilo10.pngbann_f12.png

HDkb8k.jpg