Mmorpg: Enforced PvP

Atlow

156282 Im going to have to say no to this.

Its too open to abuse, and we will never have money winning in PvP.

People will get abused exclusively if they want to.

Money does not earn or create magically, you steal it from the other player, so the cycle continues...

As simple as turning your pvp off, you are protected, and continue playing as we do nowadays. Let these brave enought to walk openly asking for a fight to test their skills.

And also imagine a 2k Challenge fee from the attacking player.

He wins and steals 5% of his victim's money.

WoW there is money sink!!! :Cool: :Light: :Cool:

More fun and more income for PRO

Review.

Visit Atlow's Shop ! >>>>> https://bit.ly/kadabras

Bad idea and not worth, players just get rid of all money to other account, and then steal of others. Continues, everyone will do it and result is nothing at all. In fact, I see this only make people get bad behaviour, no positive in this...

It will say no :n:

and 30% exp, really? It is abuse exp...

We may or may not have enchanced mechanics for PvP with different methods to make it more appealing. However, it will not be like this. PvP battles will never influence exp or ingame currency.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

As simple as turning your pvp off, you are protected, and continue playing as we do nowadays. Let these brave enought to walk openly asking for a fight to test their skills.

You can test your skills in ranked ladder, and since the ladder is anything goes, you won't have to worry about any rules other than abusing bugged moves.

WoW

You are playing too much of WoW my friend ;)

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

yeah I'm definitly against that idea as well since its way too easy to abuse. I'm a high rank pvp player as well but I know from other mmorpgs that such a feature will just trigger the inner (censored) in many of us in order to destroy the fun of other. And the possibility to interrupt wild battles sounds as the ragesimulator 2016 to me. Imagine running into an extremely rare Pokemon u've been searching for for hours and getting interrupted by someone, or even a shiny....

bCXP3Gl.png

How are you destroying the fun of someone who voluntarily has his PvP active ?

And why would he have it on while hunting for a rare pokemon?

Anyway staff have spoken, altho once i was on a server that had these "mission" like find X person and fight him, then you would fight a IA clone of his pokemon team.

Visit Atlow's Shop ! >>>>> https://bit.ly/kadabras