Important Suggestions!

Jessyellen

1. 1.

156945 I hope that you are aware of the fact, that this game will always remain as a Beta due to law? ;) It simply can NOT be released as a finished project.

I knew it would always be in development just not as "beta" forever.

It will be beta forever.

You realise Nintendo owns Pokenon right?, we cannot simply release this as full because nintendo would slap us back into 2014 with a lawsuit. We keep it in beta because it means then we can continue to work on the game, without outside people saying it is full.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

156979 It will be beta forever.

You realise Nintendo owns Pokenon right?, we cannot simply release this as full because nintendo would slap us back into 2014 with a lawsuit. We keep it in beta because it means then we can continue to work on the game, without outside people saying it is full.

I know all of that, I just didn't know that it worked that way.

Also

156979 Pokenon
not a thing XD

Lul, epic typo fail. Thats what i get for being on a mobile.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.