Flickering, Lagging and Gitching

Go to solution Solved by Fusionflair,

Posted (edited)

I have been playing on Android Galaxy S21 for a while now. When I open the app, many times the app will flicker black. When I log into the game, sometimes it stops, but sometimes it continues to flicker, or even move my character in a lag motion when I walk.

I have updated the app many times and have uninstalled and I continue to have issues.

Sometimes there is no issue playing and then it will start lagging, glitching or flickering when I walk into a building or a new zone.

Screenshot_20240509_090400_PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_20240509_090419_PROClient.jpg

Edited by Stitchmiester
Added video

I have this same issue too. Try to install legacy client, but both android and legacy have this lag/delay problem playing at phone. Only legacy is less bug than android client but still have delay. Its almost 2 week since they release the client but they still not fix it

• Like 1

• Solution

On 5/13/2024 at 7:15 PM, Sahilalisahilal said:

I have the same problem with my Samsung a52 and Samsung s21. Is it something to do with Samsung itself?

Hello @Stitchmiester and @Sahilalisahilal

Apologies for the delay in providing you with a reply.

This is a known bug, where some textures might fail to load, similar to the other bug where black boxes appear in place of map tiles, alongside the flickering and glitching. This occurs only on the Android client due to Unity's game engine.

We do have a fix for this as @Torarudean and @Ramiapanot have also mentioned which I thank them for. Following are the steps:

1. Download the Legacy Client under Android section on our Official Downloads Page.

image.png.41071ac3c3481d1b107077fdb6534712.png

2. Uninstall the already installed client.
  3. Install the legacy client that you just downloaded, using which you should not face any more of those issues.

I hope that this helps. Feel free to let me know if you still encounter this issue. 

Have a wonderful day,

Fusionflair

• Like 3

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

9 hours ago, Stitchmiester said:

Thank you all! It is working much better! @Fusionflair is there any specific difference between the two clients? Something that the Android client has that the legacy client doesn't?

There is no such difference from a content standpoint. The legacy client right now is just a more widely compatible version of the Android client.

Feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.