[Shiny Magby Auction | Adamant]

I was interested in that magby but I don't undersand how the auction could have ended now. 48h have not passed since the start of the auction.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone 

Auctions ends on May 15th 10.21 PM GMT +0. 

@Drewaster Please do not forget about the 15 minutes rule. In case you will not be sure who is the winner, feel free to use Report Button and a Trade Moderator will assist you. 

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Kind regards 

Edited by Incandescent
  • Like 1

Hi, @Drewaster I have moved your thread to the correct sub forum.

Selling Pokemon.

- Use this forum to sell non-variant Pokemon only. This includes both standard sales and auctions. 

Do not sell Shiny or Special Pokemon, Shop Coins, Items or Services here.

Shiny & Special Pokemon. 

- Use this forum to sell Shiny & Special Pokemon only. This includes both standard sales and auctions. You may also create your own personalised Shiny / Special Shop here.

Do not sell non-variant Pokemon, Shop Coins, Items or Services here.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Now the auction is officially closed, and the winner was @Albertmstrlugia

This was my first auction, I made mistakes because I was confused about the auction closing time, among others. and I really apologize to everyone for that. I also want to take this opportunity to sincerely thank @Incandescent and @Doakes for their help and guidance. It was a new experience with many lessons and I am grateful for all of it. From now on, I promise to do it the right way next time.

image.png.0feb8814aa3cde94618d88405ccd8b3b.png

Edited by Drewaster
Print Trade
  • Like 2