I'm really the most unlucky player ever :D

I nearly fought all bosses today and my prizes were 2 blackbelts (already had 2), 2 miracle seeds (already had 7), Bulbasaur with all IV under 10, beaten by Naero because flinched 12 successive times from togekiss, nothing from wargreymon, eevee with all iv under 10 except for speed and hp, Meditite with timid nature and under 10 IV in attack speed and defence, silver powder. still have five on cooldown, but the most unlucky thing happened is:

my Dusknoir got knocked out from getting hit by "Tackle" twice :Crazy:

can anybody beat that

ps: this is all happened in the last 4 hours

Kurushiimohamed

156405 Yes. Learn the Abilities of pokemon be4 you make very cringy statements.

I know that serene grace doubles the chance of moves' secondary effects occurring, I have a Togekiss myself do you how many times the secondary effect happened since I started trainging her up until now, 6 times. and that togekiss did 12 times in one match

Kurushiimohamed

No, you're not. I'm the most unlucky player. I already got like 8~9 pokémon with awesome IV's (Like a lot of 29-31 iv in a lot of stats) but with a crappy nature. Today I got a 30att/30spd Bold Aipom, I have a 29atk/31def/31spd/30spa/30spdef/17hp hasty gligar, a 28atk/30spd Fletchling Impish among other bad stuff.

Well I think things like that happen to all of us, the longer you play the more pokemon you farm. You guys really don't want me to list the pokemon I caught with godly ivs but bad nature etc. It's rng at the end of the day and noone is safe from this :D c'mon it's pokemon

bCXP3Gl.png

158127 No, you're not. I'm the most unlucky player. I already got like 8~9 pokémon with awesome IV's (Like a lot of 29-31 iv in a lot of stats) but with a crappy nature. Today I got a 30att/30spd Bold Aipom, I have a 29atk/31def/31spd/30spa/30spdef/17hp hasty gligar, a 28atk/30spd Fletchling Impish among other bad stuff.

I feel you pro :)

158497 Well I think things like that happen to all of us, the longer you play the more pokemon you farm. You guys really don't want me to list the pokemon I caught with godly ivs but bad nature etc. It's rng at the end of the day and noone is safe from this :D c'mon it's pokemon

yeah I know, I sure had my good luck with some pokemons, but it runs out so soon :Crazy:

ps: this post is just for sharing sympathy between players, it has nothing to do with complaining about the game :Shy:

Kurushiimohamed