suggestion witch category go for Pokémon query

Suzen

Myself  Suzen a software engineer  with a deep passion for technology. I have recently joined this group and I am excited to share my interest in Pokémon Training but  I am not sure about this that witch category I should navigate to in order to post my query on this websiteshould.  How and where to create my post related to Pokémon Training on the website https://pokemonrevolution.net/.

Could someone please guide me on which category I should navigate to in order to post my query on this website? I am eager to engage with the community and learn more about Pokémon training strategies and tips.

Thanks for help

SUZEN

Professional (AWS DEVELOPER)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! Firstly, I apologize for the delayed response. Also, welcome to the community of Pokemon Revolution Online! There are multiple Sub Forums on this site that you can use for various purposes:

• The Player Zone is a part of the Forum where a lot of the community interacts through introductions, sharing art, and posting tips and tricks to help you navigate the world of PRO
  • The Resolution Center is where you can find Sub Forums if you ever have issues or if you find yourself stuck/lost while playing the game. If you do happen to have any issues, concerns, or questions about the game please feel free to use the General Support Sub Forum.

There are, of course, other areas of the Forum that I would encourage you to explore, but I wanted to point out some of the main ones. 

Additionally, to answer your question of where to create your post relating to Pokémon Training, I would suggest you use the General Game Talk Sub Forum as this is the Sub Forum where players can talk about anything relating to Pokémon Revolution Online as long as it follows the Rules of PRO Forums

I hope this information was helpful to you. In the event you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed