pokemon in route

Posted (edited)

Hello i joined recently and new, was curious about the upper right when i click on it shows pokemon in route i have discovered the rest is regular grey question mark and one purple question mark is in the area undiscovered and purple is rare or shiny? any methods to discovering all the pokemon in one area?

Edited by Dxmonic88

• Dxmonic88 changed the title to pokemon in route
19 minutes ago, Dxmonic88 said:

Hello i joined recently and new, was curious about the upper right when i click on it shows pokemon in route i have discovered the rest is regular grey question mark and one purple question mark is in the area undiscovered and purple is rare or shiny? any methods to discovering all the pokemon in one area?

heya, the grey question marks are the pokemons which spawn there but u haven't caught or encountered them and the purple once are those pokemons which spawns in that area but you need membership to encounter them.

for getting all the data you need to encounter them/catch them/or get them by other players via trade. Hope it helps ^^

Hello there. Firstly, I wanted to welcome you to the world of PRO! I hope you have as much fun as I have so far while playing. In regard to your question, the question marks symbolize Pokémon that you do not have "Seen Data" for but are available to spawn in that area. If you would like to see a list of all available Pokémon to spawn in a certain area, you can make use of the Reborn Bot from the Official PRO Discord

The Reborn Bot is capable of telling you the spawns of catchable Pokémon or which Pokémon spawn in a certain area using the /spawns command. Here is an example of what it would look like to use the bot to show all of the Pokémon that spawn on Route 123:

image.png.496e1117dc7d1c98e4b00a2587d23b4d.png

You'll notice a column named "MS". The Pokémon that have "Yes" under the MS column (such as Corphish and Crawdaunt in this case) will appear as the purple question marks that you mentioned and cannot spawn in the area without an active Membership. The ones that do not require MS/Membership will appear as the grey question marks that you mentioned.

Please note that the purple question marks do not symbolize a rare/shiny spawn. It is simply to tell you that an active membership is required for that Pokémon to spawn there. There is no special trick to catching all the Pokémon in a specific area, but the Reborn Bot will help you understand what you have and haven't caught in a certain area which can help speed up the process of catching them all! 

I hope this information was helpful to you. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed   

You're most welcome! I'm glad that the above information was helpful to you. I will go ahead and close this thread, but if you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to make a new thread. Best of luck to you!

- Codexed