I think accidently traded my macho brace with a poke

hi there, is it possible to see what happened to my macho brace, I remember using it to level bulba in the shaiman quest for lc cup, and over leveled bulba so i was forced to release him, but if I did not remove item, normally when u set a poke free held items get sent to backpack. so I believe I must of accidently traded it with a poke today.

would be grateful if u could assist 

Hello there! I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding your Macho Brace. I just checked your trade logs and there are no records showing that you traded away your Macho Brace to anyone via a held item on a Pokémon. Could you please recheck your backpack and see if it is in there? As you mentioned, normally when you release a Pokémon, the item that it is holding goes back into your backpack. Is it maybe possible you might be misremembering how many Macho Braces you have? If you are still having issues after looking, I would be more than happy to further assist you. I look forward to your reply!

- Codexed  

• Like 1

I'm happy to hear you were able to receive some more Macho Braces. As you are satisfied with this outcome, I will go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any more questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to make a new thread! Best of luck to you ❤️

- Codexed

• Like 1