Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Leafstoned said:

Its over bro 

Hey bro I think it’s over at 15:33 this afternoon. My current time is 10:30. Will be home at 1800. Will sort you out then. 

Edited by 86adrian86

44 minutes ago, 86adrian86 said:

Hey bro I think it’s over at 15:33 this afternoon. My current time is 10:30. Will be home at 1800. Will sort you out then. 

Ohh okay, it looked like it was over. Okie no problem see you later 

Hello all,

@Leafstoned When making bids on the forum from an alt account make sure that you are clarifying that at the time of your bid, for each any every bid you place.

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

@86adrian86 I spoke with you ingame but in the future please make sure you are completing your duty as a seller and posting evidence of the trade completion window.

I have confirmed this transaction between both parties for the proper amount of 475,000.

With that being said i will be locking this thread completed as there is no further action to take here at this moment.

Innerfocus

• Like 1