Email Recovery

Hello, I need help about my old email to a new one. I already did a thread in the email recovery sub forum but I did not receive an answer more than a week. Is there an other way?

The exact details: I have no access to my current email as I havent logged in years ago.

Kind regards,

Wabbap

i have the same problem too and they havent answered me in like 2 weeks 

i cannot log in to my old account cause i dont remember the password and i cant log in to my email cause its locked and i want to change it

@Wabbap @Notakos7

As you both mentioned, you guys have already made a post in the 2FA section, so no further action is required from either of you at this time. It is important to note that you should not create any additional forum threads regarding this matter. Most likely staff is aware of your request and will address it as soon as possible.

Regarding receiving a reply, please understand that we have a limited number of staff members available, and only a handful of them are authorized to assist with email changes due to the sensitive nature of this information. The availability of these staff members varies, as they have other commitments and responsibilities outside of their volunteer work. It’s essential to recognize that all staff work is done on a volunteer basis, meaning they dedicate their free time to help maintain and support the community.

• Like 1

Hello there. As @Lucifer001 mentioned, if you already have a thread created in the 2FA Email Recovery Sub Forum, there is no further action you need to take. Please keep in mind that we are very limited in recourses, but please rest assured that your request has not been ignored or forgotten. I would ask for your continued patience while an appropriate staff member processes your request. As always, if you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed

Hello.

Can anybody give an approximate time range in which a response can be expected in the 2FA subforum? Just to know what to expect. Is it a few weeks or a few months?

That might help others too.

Have a great day

Hello @Fuselkater! As I mentioned above, we are very limited in staff resources which can cause the wait times to widely vary. Regardless, our Staff team tries their absolute best to answer all threads and requests in a timely manner. Please know that, despite the wait times, your thread will not be ignored or forgotten. Thank you in advance for your continued patience while an appropriate Staff member addresses your thread. If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed

• Like 1

Good morning, I would like to change my email because the old email that I have on the account is blocked and I no longer have access and I wanted to change my email but it doesn't work with friendly