</s>#PremadesNotFor<B><s></s><U><s></s>FilthyCasuals<e></e></U><e></e></B><e>
</e></QUOTE></r>

ta5AZvX.png

QbNNnWq.png

Re: Mt. Goon: Four Star Edition

<r><QUOTE author="MtGoon"><s>

</s>Just here with a quick update for everyone!<br/>

<br/>

Right now our ranks are an honor system. The longer you're active and with us, the more likely it is you'll move up. We're a combination of old guilds with veteran members, so if you're wondering why people "started" as Goons and Sages, it's only because they've already been around for a while; nonetheless, whether you're new or old, everyone has the opportunity to be recognized and climb the ranks! It's okay to talk to any Guildmaster about a rank promotion you think you deserve, don't be shy!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I've been here for 3 years. Where is my promotion and salary increase? I DON'T EVEN GET VACATION DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Kildaru"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="MtGoon"><s>
</s>Just here with a quick update for everyone!<br/>

<br/>

Right now our ranks are an honor system. The longer you're active and with us, the more likely it is you'll move up. We're a combination of old guilds with veteran members, so if you're wondering why people "started" as Goons and Sages, it's only because they've already been around for a while; nonetheless, whether you're new or old, everyone has the opportunity to be recognized and climb the ranks! It's okay to talk to any Guildmaster about a rank promotion you think you deserve, don't be shy!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I've been here for 3 years. Where is my promotion and salary increase? I DON'T EVEN GET VACATION DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

you would totally deserve the promotion to goonie</r>

7063.gif

v2cEefB.png

Guest Victini

<t>Hey, thanks again for letting us hang out with you in your Teamspeak channel. You are a chill bunch of guys!</t>