Hoen and sinnoh transportation (teleportation) problem

I already done with the quest of manaphy,, and part of the quest is the Teleportation Transportation...

So, the problem is that after having the quest done the security guard is still saying thisScreenshot_20240614_235138_PROClient.jpg.97bb6b59693709818dd334dcdb17c23c.jpgScreenshot_20240614_235145_PROClient.jpg.6f75547a9eb9a2e11b7aaad1aa8add99.jpgScreenshot_20240614_235200_PROClient.jpg.9695688c3309c08c975ac87e8077c766.jpg

Soo i thought i just forgot something in mew mauville or wally is still there but..he is out of nowhere..Screenshot_20240614_212935_PROClient.jpg.6d58414acfd34ccfcab50e1ef4c085f2.jpg

Where is wally?

Is this a bug?

Did i forgot to do something first?

Edited by Ahnnjhello22
Updating

Hello there @Ahnnjhello22. Firstly, I apologize for the delayed response. The Security Guard NPC will say that message when you have not unlocked the teleporter via the Teleporter Quest. After its completion, you should be able to get past him. At your convenience, please let me know if completing that quest fixed your issue, and, of course, if you have any further questions or concerns regarding this please feel free to reach out.

Additionally, @Ayoroz please check your email for instructions on registering a new device. If you do not have access to that email anymore, please create a thread in the [ 2FA ] - EMAIL RECOVER & ASSISTANCE Sub Forum. 

Have a great day!

- Codexed

Hi Codexed👋...the problem is that,,, i already done with the quest...but for any reason the Guard NPC still insisting that i need to talk to Wally...but wally isnt in the new mauville he is nowhere to be found(except in his gym)...So what should i do?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2024 at 1:46 AM, Ahnnjhello22 said:

Hi Codexed👋...the problem is that,,, i already done with the quest...but for any reason the Guard NPC still insisting that i need to talk to Wally...but wally isnt in the new mauville he is nowhere to be found(except in his gym)...So what should i do?

Hello again! I am terribly sorry for the delayed response on this. After looking at your variables and conferring with my team, I see that you are actually still in the process of completing the quest, more specifically, right at the end of it. It looks like the last part of the quest that you completed was when Wattson gave you 3 disks to install to the Hoenn Pokecenters in the Transmat Rooms. Since it seems like we do not know what the last Pokemon Center was where you installed the disk, you will need to go through all of the Hoenn Pokemon Center Transmat Rooms, interact with the PCs in each, and look for a dialogue to appear that says the following:

An ominous presence arrives on the scene and converge from the outlet of the computational infrastructure

After this prompt appears, you will have to fight and beat Wally. Upon beating him, you will be transported back to New Mauville where Wattson will tell you that he has restabilized the Power Plant, allowing you to use the teleport system.

For additional information on what I am referring to, the quest that I had linked previously will give you further explanation. Please let me know if this works for you at your convenience. I look forward to your reply!

- Codexed

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2024 at 4:12 AM, Codexed said:

Hello again! I am terribly sorry for the delayed response on this. After looking at your variables and conferring with my team, I see that you are actually still in the process of completing the quest, more specifically, right at the end of it. It looks like the last part of the quest that you completed was when Wattson gave you 3 disks to install to the Hoenn Pokecenters in the Transmat Rooms. Since it seems like we do not know what the last Pokemon Center was where you installed the disk, you will need to go through all of the Hoenn Pokemon Center Transmat Rooms, interact with the PCs in each, and look for a dialogue to appear that says the following:

After this prompt appears, you will have to fight and beat Wally. Upon beating him, you will be transported back to New Mauville where Wattson will tell you that he has restabilized the Power Plant, allowing you to use the teleport system.

For additional information on what I am referring to, the quest that I had linked previously will give you further explanation. Please let me know if this works for you at your convenience. I look forward to your reply!

- Codexed

Hi again Codexed👋...mmmm the thing is i cant go inside the transmat rooms for the reason guards the npc cant let me in...insisting to talk to wally...But i still did went every pc in hoen but they all talking the same😭😭😭...is there a way i can restart the quest i am willing to start from the start..i cant walk for the whole hoen and sinnoh the whole time😭😭😭

23 hours ago, Ahnnjhello22 said:

Hi again Codexed👋...mmmm the thing is i cant go inside the transmat rooms for the reason guards the npc cant let me in...insisting to talk to wally...But i still did went every pc in hoen but they all talking the same😭😭😭...is there a way i can restart the quest i am willing to start from the start..i cant walk for the whole hoen and sinnoh the whole time😭😭😭

Hello again. I sincerely apologize for the confusion and trouble with your quest so far. I have raised this issue with our Content Scripters, and they confirmed that it was a bug that should be fixed now. With that being said, you should be able to use the transmat system now. Whenever convenient for you, could you please check this to confirm? I look forward to your response!

- Codexed

• Like 1