Website - PRO Wiki

Anonywish

1. 1.

163559 only started on the weekend and it's a lot to do by myself. I have a few more pages to upload tonight, but I eventually want to have it updated with trending tiers etc.

Do you need help of some sort? There's no such thing as a man army in this current generation XD

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

163559 only started on the weekend and it's a lot to do by myself. I have a few more pages to upload tonight, but I eventually want to have it updated with trending tiers etc.

Do you need help of some sort? There's no such thing as a man army in this current generation XD

Haha, I appreciate it. But I have enjoyed brushing up on my skills. And I thought players would enjoy having all the information in one place. I'm hoping with a little more work it'll be something players actually use.

QRD5EHd.png

Haha, I appreciate it. But I have enjoyed brushing up on my skills. And I thought players would enjoy having all the information in one place. I'm hoping with a little more work it'll be something players actually use.

Alright. Goodluck, have fun!

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Very nice work thus-far, Daitana! It's looks very polished and quite up to date, as well. I shall certainly make use of it :Smile: !

I still plan on pursuing the project that looks roughly similar in concept; yet an area where everyone can get as involved as they want.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life