Website - PRO Wiki

Anonywish

1. 1.

Nothing fan related, nothing CTRL+F forum-based; something official - i.e. Wiki.

An official collage of content within this very website categorized into what an item is, where it can be found, where a certain pokemon can be found alongside all of it's attributes, basics like these would be a great addition updated in a dedicated, active environment by the community.

Again, I am not interested in suggesting further player-written guides that go inactive after so long (not all of them, ik). Instead, simply an implementation to make a database more convenient to us, the players. I'd even love to help with something like this. As it stands, Google answers do not suffice each question I have within PRO when re-directed towards irrelevant threads at best.

This is just the basis for my idea. Don't like it? Tell me how to improve it.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

Thank you.

Is this player made content still updated to this day, though? Can it be edited by an average pleb, such as myself? I understand not having the time or resources to do it when aligned with the actual team when juggling other projects. However, this is why if PRO took full control over this project, making it official and allowing us to edit it (with some requirements, obviously), it would be even greater.

• 2 weeks later...
163549 Up, great Idea. I fully support this.

:Smile: Thank you, very much! A promising team already.

163550 I have been working on a fansite with all up-to-date information. Sadly it isn't getting any traction yet. But I hope to have it finished this weekend at least.

That's fantastic! Would you mind showing us the progress sometime?

Would love to help on this Project. (If i'm allowed to, lol) Anyway, goodluck on this really awesome idea! :Smile:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]