ITEM LOST DUE TO PERSONAL ROLLBACK

Jackdecoy

Hellou, 

I logged out while i was in a conversation with "registration" monotype tournament NPC in "Trainers Valley Stadium Lobby. When i relog, I rollbacked in Goldenrod Pokecenter without items i just assign to my pkmns before reach Trainers Valley (1x focus sash, 1x choice specs, 1x gyaradosite). I have not in my bag and i have not on my pkmns. Focus sash and choise specs are not important of course, but i lost my gyaradosite and i think i cannot remake the quest to obtain another one. Pls help me, i think the "registration" NPC is bugged.

P.S.: all my 3 pkmn with this items are landed, not the items. Maybe it has something to do with it.

Regards, 

JackDecoy

Hello there! I'm sorry for the inconvenience of the missing items. I am pleased to inform you that I have worked with our Content Scripting team and Gyaradosite should be back in your inventory! At your earliest convenience please confirm that this is the case. I look forward to your reply. Have a great day!

- Codexed

You're most welcome! Since that is the case, I will go ahead and mark this as resolved and lock the thread. If you have any more questions or concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. Have a great day and best of luck to you!

- Codexed