i lose my pokemon to pvp in one quest

1. good evening, I'm a player, I'm sad because I used my trained pokemon for a quest because I was requesting a saberye for mega evolution and it turns out that I used mine. In the end, the pokemon was not returned to me and I lost it because of the quest, it was the one I had for pvp with my ot 22, but I need to know if I can recover it somehow, if possible, can you send me a message?
    please i need some help
    I probably omitted something from the reading of the quest but I am a Spanish speaker so if it was my fault I would like to see if I have a solution thank you very much for understanding

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Aquilesxx25xx. My apologies for the late response.

We are able to restore your Sableye, but because it is a requirement for the quest, you must provide a replacement Sableye.

Please provide a screenshot of the System message you receive when releasing a Pokémon, in this case releasing a Sableye, so we can confirm you have provided a replacement. Afterwards, we will restore your original Sableye.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.

epithet told me ,the pokemon sableye Can I get it back on my PC? I lost it in the Mega Sableye quest, but I did what he told me and the NPC of the quest didn't ask me for any other Sableye, so I'm coming here to the forum to see if we can resolve this small problem, since I need the Pokemon for my PVP team.

18 hours ago, Epithet said:

Hey, sorry for the delay.

Release the other Sableye and provide a screenshot of the system message you get when releasing it. Thus, it will serve as a replacement to the Sableye you wish to recover.

please epithet i really thank u for the help but i need ASAP

image.png.8ff408a385e4efd4b88fc80455ea3a0d.png