Bidoof Quest Part 2

Lugario

Today both Silver and Gold Servers failed Bidoof World Quest. Therefore I'm suggesting a Bidoof Part 2. 

I know Summer Event is supposed to come some time soon (No ETA) so suggested time could be direct after Summer Event ends. Similar to how we got Valentine's Part 2 after Easter Event. 

Reasoning:

• Total Amount to be collected was 300k more than it was supposed to. 

• It was done at a working day instead of a Weekend, which leads to people not being able to balance with real life.

• Significant amount of players were unable to join on Silver Silver until a bug was fixed.

Please understand players frustration and request.

Thanks in advance.

200w.gif.2be4eccdc140b2e9234a5c915e050a66.gif

• Like 3
  • Checked/Done 8

Lugario's EV Training Service

This was my first World Quest,i think that individual % made should count too,because that "Oh the collective % isn't reached so nobody will get anything" is bullshit when we have farm all day or nearly all day to contribute to the collective % too at the same time.

It was fun and i think that there should be others World Quests like this and maybe diverse ones where we all have to tryhard for 1 or 2 days,the initial idea is good,just counting the individual % too will solve the problem imo.

It was also good to chatting and joking on All Channel while farming,it brings people together,we are in sun-vacation period,so obviously there are less players.

Edited by Xouman

6 minutes ago, Xouman said:

just counting the individual % too will solve the problem imo.

The individual % are already counted for the rewards, event if the world quest fail, and the global goal is not reached, you still have mysterious shards as a rewards, that you can exchange for mysterious tickets.

I think a good suggestion for this kind of world quests would be to separate the world quest and the forms hunting, or let the forms hunting after the world quest, cause right now, with 5 differents forms, a lot of people, including myself, were farming the forms, and not catching any bidoof after the 0.5% reached. Forms available only if the global goal is reached could be a great motivation for everyone.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Marouflard said:

Players just chased the Fools forms without catching and submitting normal Bidoof.

So this failure comes as no surprise !

I contrast that if the criteria was performed "correctly" as the main thread suggests, we wouldn't fail. 

2 minutes ago, Hulfrite said:

The individual % are already counted for the rewards, event if the world quest fail, and the global goal is not reached, you still have mysterious shards as a rewards, that you can exchange for mysterious tickets.

I think a good suggestion for this kind of world quests would be to separate the world quest and the forms hunting, or let the forms hunting after the world quest, cause right now, with 5 differents forms, a lot of people, including myself, were farming the forms, and not catching any bidoof after the 0.5% reached. Forms available only if the global goal is reached could be a great motivation for everyone.

As of right now, personally I haven't received any mysterious shards. 

Lugario's EV Training Service