No positive response. can close

Posted (edited)

Hello sir. I wanna share something with you. I have experienced it 3-4 times. When we ask a person for help some does and thats good. But some players just dont help and ignore us. They move us to ignore section. This is totally rude. This shouldnt happen as this is a friendly game and action should be taken against these type of players. As we dont know who will be doing like this, I'd like to give a suggestion for a new rule that this type of behaviour can be reported. Sir i hope who is handeling this case will understand well what i'm trying to say. I hope justice will be taken soon. Thank You. 

Edited by Icycold919

Posted (edited)

all player have right to ignore others when they dont like. maybe he spend time afk in vermi and got 10 pms from beggar and just have enough, we dont know. best for you to just go to the point on your 1st chat. so they dont think you as beggar, if you arent.

some beggar even dont hestitate to chat twice after getting some mons or money from the same person. i experience it a lot XD

Edited by Hermusdxd

5 minutes ago, Leafstoned said:

I would say dont PM people directly for help, ask questions in help chat/all chat or discord. 

We also can have some problems that can be solved by that person only. Ik this is rare but it is possible. What then?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Hermusdxd said:

all player have right to ignore others when they dont like. maybe he spend time afk in vermi and got 10 pms from beggar and just have enough, we dont know. best for you to just go to the point on your 1st chat. so they dont think you as beggar, if you arent.

some beggar even dont hestitate to chat twice after getting some mons or money from the same person. i experience it a lot XD

I'm not talking about that. If the person is a nuisance then its ok but if the person is not then its rude to do that. Many newbies r there who may need help and if u ignore them this will be rude. All chat is ok but if the prob is personal then ignoring is not the correct option as this is a friendly game and these type of rudeness shouldnt be considered. 

Edited by Icycold919

there 100% right to ignore player if u don't like or feel boring.BUt rudenss is anothr thing.
no player can shw rudeness to othrs.if he need ignore he can ignore.
so those player shw rudness they must be reported.i also face lot of time this rudness people.
even someplayer chat with me and instantly close msg without finishing discussuion.that is so manerless.
for example i pm a person who trying to sell his poke.i msg him and also ask about price but still he don't give me reply rather 
go offline.but he posting his poke during asking price of his poke.
thats all i have to say.

270.png.8865c1b415dae83ef20e047ea1dc508b.png

Posted (edited)

I would argue that random messaging someone could be also rude. Imagine you being on the street minding your own business and suddenly every random person started talking to you. 

Also few people may be introvert and don't want to talk to strangers. According to you they should be punished for not talking to you.

On the end I would like to add that the term "rude" could sometimes have to do to the culture and country of someone. Sometimes something that is rude to someone could not be to someone else and the opposite. 

So there's a gray area some times.

Edited by Lugario

Lugario's EV Training Service

50 minutes ago, Lugario said:

I would argue that random messaging someone could be also rude. Imagine you being on the street minding your own business and suddenly every random person started talking to you. 

Also few people may be introvert and don't want to talk to strangers. According to you they should be punished for not talking to you.

On the end I would like to add that the term "rude" could sometimes have to do to the culture and country of someone. Sometimes something that is rude to someone could not be to someone else and the opposite. 

So there's a gray area some times.

Its not like not talking. They talk at first and then suddenly stop talking. And wts that culture that tells us not to help others and act disrespect either. If they dont wanna help just tell but smetimes they disrespect too. Ignoring is ok but without any cause and disrespecting its not justicefull. Maybe the guy who needed help from the guy who ignored him is the only guy who can help him. There are cases like this.