Cooldown command

Solo

Greetings to everyone.

I was wondering if there was a possibility to add a command ingame that shows the cooldown of all bosses.

Like being able to type /cooldown ingame, which shows a list of who you already fought and when you did so.

I think it would be much more easy to keep track of those legendary battles - as we're all trying to get those rarely rewarded pokes and items. Besides, challenging those bosses is great fun, for me at least.

I'm not really into coding, personally, I have no clue if that is a big deal or a more of a crucial thing to add.

Anyways, I felt like coming up with it, given that it's a serious improvement from my point of view.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Sincerly,

me.

157873 Greetings to everyone.

I was wondering if there was a possibility to add a command ingame that shows the cooldown of all bosses.

Like being able to type /cooldown ingame, which shows a list of who you already fought and when you did so.

I think it would be much more easy to keep track of those legendary battles - as we're all trying to get those rarely rewarded pokes and items. Besides, challenging those bosses is great fun, for me at least.

I'm not really into coding, personally, I have no clue if that is a big deal or a more of a crucial thing to add.

Anyways, I felt like coming up with it, given that it's a serious improvement from my point of view.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Sincerly,

me.

I do like this idea, it could save a lot of time travelling.

But you can just talk to them to find out how long you have to wait. Alternatively just write the date you won/lost the battle in a notepad or something then revisit it 2 weeks later.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Possible, but difficult. Considering each NPC ID would havebto be mapped to the command every time a new one is added. Just a hassle really. As someone mentioned, each NPC has their own cooldown, and each one actually shows you (in hours might i add, but still valid)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.