Keldeo quest bug

Laminaung

Hello i am trying to finish my keldeo quest 

I verified I got the water stone from the wishi part of the quest by clicking the rock 

I verified I got the stone one from gravelar 

I went back through the entire quest and made sure I followed every step and I did but now I am at the forest part of the quest and I cannot get it done. There is no dialogue when clicking any of the possible levers here is an example:

image.png.622ad1c184537fc854802552629276ed.png

No matter what direction click on it nothing comes up. It is suppose to say "The axe dug deeper" but it does not say anything. I went and found every single lever and clicked it and no dialogue or anything. I have been stuck for a couple days trying to get this fixed before bothering anyone. 

Here is the guide I been using to follow: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/172733-keldeo-quest-guide-complete/

Hello @Laminaung,

Keep in mind that the stuff you gotta find are random for every player. 

When I did the Keldeo Quest, I was also following the same guide as you, even looked YouTube videos and couldn't find the item and I thought it was bugged for me too because I was stuck and thought I checked every possible location.

It turned I didn't, there was a location I didn't know and wasn't shown by other guides too. 

I suggest you to check this video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/6tbSp32RWAs?si=5QXdw6DHRuTlyjut

This was very helpful to me, maybe it will be helpful to you too.

Have a great day!

Lugario's EV Training Service

@Lugario

I am not sure if you fully read or understand what am I saying 

I have tried pressing every single switch shown in that video and none of them are giving a dialogue when you press them. When you press a switch it should give a dialogue that the tombstone went deeper or the axe went deeper etc and it does not on any of the switches. 

I have tried this for the past two days with no avail I tried every single item in the entire map 

5 minutes ago, Laminaung said:

@Lugario

I am not sure if you fully read or understand what am I saying 

I have tried pressing every single switch shown in that video and none of them are giving a dialogue when you press them. When you press a switch it should give a dialogue that the tombstone went deeper or the axe went deeper etc and it does not on any of the switches. 

I have tried this for the past two days with no avail I tried every single item in the entire map 

Screenshot_20240712_214710_YouTube.jpg.813c39ad0b80eefdf601f1b1ceee7b16.jpg

Have you clicked on this tombstone upon entering Forest Maze? 

Also can you check this YouTube guide also if you have done everything as them too? https://youtu.be/ogIEpmnqv88?si=Te2AZ_8srXzBSbQc

@Lugario

Yes I have pressed that as well and it has dialogue but nothing else does. The guard in front of the hole who pushes you down also has dialogue but none of the switches do. I have done everything from that video as well I have both gems I am missing the last forest gem.

3 minutes ago, Laminaung said:

@Lugario

Yes I have pressed that as well and it has dialogue but nothing else does. The guard in front of the hole who pushes you down also has dialogue but none of the switches do. I have done everything from that video as well I have both gems I am missing the last forest gem.

I can't think of something else that could help you. I'm sorry. Hopefully some other player or some of the staff would be able to help you.