ausdark pokemon form showcase + pls help me

Hello, 

I recently decided I wanted to make some forms to see if I could submit them to add them to the game, I will attach the forms I have made so far and update as I make them. 

but I dont know where to get the rest of the sprites to complete their sets. I guess I need the ones that appear when the pokemon follows you around so if anyone can guide me to this that would be awesome. Also if there is a place to actually submit forms to the team that is not here pls let me know.

Thank you,

ausdark

image.png.a3b9bd011b2de13642eaae079fa4469e.png   image.png.e8cd968a47dafa0fd2cc03708936a68b.png     Valentine Dragonite

image.png.8fd50a3f60232d1b0d5abea6bec7182c.png  image.png.6cb0b6b694dd1dedf6cde9fa697c9bba.png     Floatzel Akatsuki 

image.png.6ba0ccb22bd176b284f7c85e4bf1f5c1.png      image.png.c78ef42818fbfae0031fd448d3d70a81.png         X-Mas Butterfree  

Edited by Ausdark
accidental addition

3 minutes ago, Norex said:

I love the Dragonite

Well once I can figure out how to fully complete its set hopefully it can get added to the game!

If you got interest in making pokémon forms you could try to apply to the art staff team. I think they are always looking out for more people to recruit. Or at the very least they could help point you in the right direction in regards to resources.

And a heads up, if you're willing to make forms for the game, keep in mind that all pokémon of the evolution line will also need event forms. ~

• Like 1