Achievements / Quests

Lugario

A rewarding system which would motivate people to be more active on the game and join frequently every day. 

Many MMO's already have and would be a cool addition to PRO

It could be divided this way:

• Daily Quests
  • Weekly Quests
  • Monthly Quests

Daily quests would be easy level to accomplish. For example "Catch a X level Pokemon with Y level of IVs".

Weekly quests would be medium level to accomplish. For example "Win 5 Random Battles".

Monthly Quests would be hard level to accomplish. The WQ could be one of the monthly quests.

Completing a quest should give some Pokedollars and Player XP Points. Doing quests should give you achievements, which you can later see at any time. One achievement for example could be "World Quest Conqueror" for completing 6 WQ successfully and upon completing it could give a temporary/permanent title that player could use it and be shown before the player name. 

Achievements could be there for other stuff too, for example new players when getting their first Pokemon would complete the "Pokemon Trainer" achievement. 

The Player XP Points mentioned above would give a level up system for players.

Some parts of the quests could be done in a combination with a "Season Pass" every month like many other games have, but could be done without it too.

I don't see any negative adding my suggestion. 

Overall I believe it would be a great addition on PRO and would give more Post Game Content for casual players and more fun playing.

a82c3dac-afbf-4f53-96b1-3e0aef88f0c1.png.1e34061c42f9d924795c67dfc7a0939a.pngd747d9fc-6ddd-487b-a07f-45cf5e723282.png.6afea0ff152457c9ed0885da87d6b6b9.png

• Like 1

Lugario's EV Training Service