IV-Swap Ticket

Q25

Hello, 

a suggestion maybe that we could get a IV-Swap ticket ? that gives us the chance to swap SPATK with ATK for example, since the reroll system on legendaries are very RNG and Costly this would maybe ease us on some pokes. for example i spend 40+ iv rerolls only on my keldeo and still have a bad one with not even max speed. but with this it could lower the big RNG of getting a useable one.

i know that the reroll tickets are suppose to be costly but the RNG is too big. atleast a ticket that could change the desired IV with something else would help many people getting the desired poke with useable ivs.

Edited by Q25

Alhamdu Lillahi (s.w.t.) Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

Hmmm, maybe a specific stat Reroll instead of a swap? Like an atk-reroll or spatk-reroll 

Edited by Vatevuoktliek

WE WERE HERE! 

IGN Silver: Vatevuoktliek

IGN Gold: Dakrakboy 

Discord: dakrakboy

25 minutes ago, Vatevuoktliek said:

Hmmm, maybe a specific stat Reroll instead of a swap? Like an atk-reroll or spatk-reroll 

yea sounds good but dont think it would be balanced like that.

atleast with IV-Swap you are forced to swap a Good IV with a Bad one. but with a single iv reroll the odds are higher to get desired iv.

the idea of the rerolls are not to get your best ivs as fast as possible, but rather have desired IVS with RNG. with swap iv would be balanced atleast imo.

1 minute ago, Isildurr2x said:

Not fair to all the previously used re roll tickets

P.s rng is supposed to work like that. Sometimes quick, sometimes not quick

that usually happens after changes, its not always fair for the past occasions. and i used many many many rerolls and stopped using them now.

changes are there for making things better for the future. past occasions may suffer but is more beneficial for the long run.