cyan fire wing disappeared from inventory

Degner

hello everyone, I need help getting my cyan fire wing item back into my inventory that disappeared out of nowhere when I logged in on August 1, 2024 and I still lost some pokedollars (but I can recover that without any problems) the most important thing is the recovery of this item that I acquired recently.

degner2.jpg

imagem_2024-08-02_000638376.png

Hello there! I apologize for the inconvenience of your wings going missing. To capitalize on what @Samegaki has shared, unfortunately, there were a number of people that received the Cyan Fire Wings due to a glitch which were only exclusive to the event during the Summer of 2020. With the latest client update, they were removed from the accounts that had them mistakenly. Please note this was something not caused by you, so do not worry about being penalized.

Furthermore, although we will not be adding the wings back to your account again, we will be adding 25k Pokedollars to your account (if not done so already) for the trouble and inconvenience.

Again, I apologize for the confusion in this regard. As there is no further action to take here, I will go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to create a new thread. Have a wonderful day!

- Codexed

• Like 1