BOSSES BATTLES AND PVE POINTS

Yiao

As you see in pics i dont gain the amount of pve coins, sadly i realised it when i reached hoen, after i allready did kanto and johto run. Nothing happens even if i close the tab and reopen it or quit and log in back to game.

Proclient Screenshot 2024.08.03 - 00.13.33.75.png

Proclient Screenshot 2024.08.03 - 00.13.48.34.png

Proclient Screenshot 2024.08.03 - 00.13.55.35.png

Proclient Screenshot 2024.08.03 - 00.14.09.74.png

3 hours ago, Yiao said:

As you see in pics i dont gain the amount of pve coins, sadly i realised it when i reached hoen, after i allready did kanto and johto run. Nothing happens even if i close the tab and reopen it or quit and log in back to game.

Proclient Screenshot 2024.08.03 - 00.13.33.75.png

Proclient Screenshot 2024.08.03 - 00.13.48.34.png

Proclient Screenshot 2024.08.03 - 00.13.55.35.png

Proclient Screenshot 2024.08.03 - 00.14.09.74.png

Hello @Yiao

Sometimes the change in PvE or PvP coins in the client doesn't show up right after you finish a boss(or any other PvE activity that rewards those) or a PvP battle. But restarting the client does make the change show up in the trainer card.

I have checked the amount that appears on our end and you currently have 194 PvE coins(191+3). Could you please check and confirm if that's what shows up on the client?

Looking forward to your reply.

Hope you're having a great day,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

On 8/3/2024 at 3:57 AM, Fusionflair said:

Hello @Yiao

Sometimes the change in PvE or PvP coins in the client doesn't show up right after you finish a boss(or any other PvE activity that rewards those) or a PvP battle. But restarting the client does make the change show up in the trainer card.

I have checked the amount that appears on our end and you currently have 194 PvE coins(191+3). Could you please check and confirm if that's what shows up on the client?

Looking forward to your reply.

Hope you're having a great day,

Fusionflair

Yes today its 194, i thought i lost pve points from the other bosses too but since you can see how many i have i guess that's it. Thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, Yiao said:

Yes today its 194, i thought i lost pve points from the other bosses too but since you can see how many i have i guess that's it. Thanks for the info.

Hello again @Yiao

Glad to know that clarifies everything. Given that you've confirmed the amount of PvE coins that shows up, we can conclude that there's no bug involved in the granting of PvE coins from certain bosses.

Mind you again, you can check the change in the number of PvE and PvP coins by restarting the client altogether.

I'd like to thank you for making this report. Feel free to keep reporting any potential bugs that you might find in the future. Having said that all, I will be locking this thread as resolved.

Wish you a great Sunday,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.