1. 1.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant log into servers

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> SSMAUGG<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Yes<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>On which server issue happened:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> RED<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I tried everything you guys told me , i dowload the latest version pokemon revolution 64 bit, my acc is made and activated , my requirements are fine, my firewall is off because i dont know what the file name is in firewall to let the program have acces so i turn it off and still cant log in, close the game try to log in nothing happens , all i see is that it say cant dowload the maps for a fraction of a second at loading screen.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE></r>

159035 PRO Username: SSMAUGG

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

I tried everything you guys told me , i dowload the latest version pokemon revolution 64 bit, my acc is made and activated , my requirements are fine, my firewall is off because i dont know what the file name is in firewall to let the program have acces so i turn it off and still cant log in, close the game try to log in nothing happens , all i see is that it say cant dowload the maps for a fraction of a second at loading screen.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Please don't try to multiple post with same issues, you will need to patient and wait for staffs can look into your issues. Keep it clear and don't spam that will help staff can get your issue faster. Thanks

--Merge topic and move to proper place--