Final Fantasy fan's ?

Winchesters

Final Fantasy XV looks amazing bruh, have you seen the gameplay for the Carbuncle one?

I myself started from FF8 where Squall and Rinoa was like the :Heart: of everyone. And then, FFX came and swept my mind with Tidus and Yuna. X-2 was meh, good attempt but I felt it kinda ruined X.

BK8yvRF.jpg

[glow=turquoise]Need some fast daycare service? Visit my shop :)[/glow]

167048 Final Fantasy XV looks amazing bruh, have you seen the gameplay for the Carbuncle one?

I myself started from FF8 where Squall and Rinoa was like the :Heart: of everyone. And then, FFX came and swept my mind with Tidus and Yuna. X-2 was meh, good attempt but I felt it kinda ruined X.

I need you to marry me, like right now. You have a Suikoden picture and started with FF8 just like I did.

167048 Final Fantasy XV looks amazing bruh, have you seen the gameplay for the Carbuncle one?

I need you to marry me, like right now. You have a Suikoden picture and started with FF8 just like I did.

Ikr. Suikoden, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts. JRPG for the win. I really really enjoyed how Suikoden did with their game storyline, pity it stopped :(

BK8yvRF.jpg

[glow=turquoise]Need some fast daycare service? Visit my shop :)[/glow]